NY Criminal Defense Lawyers Serving All of New York
Dealing with an arrest is a frightening experience and should never be dealt with alone. A criminal charge carries the risk of incarceration, license suspension, job loss, court mandated supervision and the loss of personal property.
We will provide you with a comprehensive, effective, vigorous defense in any criminal proceeding including those involving:
- White-Collar Crimes – fraud, RICO, mortgage fraud and money laundering
- Serious Felonies – burglary, grand larceny and gambling offenses
- Drug Crimes – possession, sale, trafficking and distribution
- Internet Crimes – Internet pornography, identity theft and fraud
- Driving While Intoxicated (DWI)
- Misdemeanors – assault, shoplifting, criminal mischief, domestic violence
The justice system in New York state is complex and confusing and no one should face a criminal charge without a qualified New York criminal defense lawyer to protect their rights. Contact a high-quality criminal defense that you truly deserve. The experienced attorneys at the law offices of Elovich & Adell can ensure your legal rights are protected.